The Lunch Idea:
This was a Friday lunch. One of those Fridays when I was feeling done for the week and I hadn't mustered the energy to pack it a head of time. Toasted cheese sandwiches are such an easy fallback for those days. Literally, place sliced cheese on bread, and place in toaster oven until melted, and smush together. I can even do this at 6am when I am only half awake.
I have a meal plan that includes a weekly schedule for lunch ideas, and Friday is sandwich day for a reason. Because sandwiches are easy and fast and don't require much thought, which is exactly what I need at the end of the week.
What's in the lunches:
- Toasted cheese sandwiches: cheddar cheese on toasted multi-grain bread
- Veggies: tomatoes and seaweed snacks
- Fruit: apples
- Treat: chocolate bunny graham cookies
Questions and tips:
- Click here to see how I handle apples
- I talked about the seaweed snacks in another lunch post earlier in the week, so hop on over and read that.
- These lunches are packed in EasyLunchboxes. I've had those blue star cups for years and I don't know where they came from, but these are similar. And you can click to read this post about all of my other favorite lunch products.