Just a quick post about this lunch, because I'm late on it and I'm behind on a million other things too!
The Lunch Idea:
This is one of my favorite lunch ideas. I try not to do it too often, so it doesn't get old. But it's always a popular one so far. Basically, everything they would have on a sandwich, but desconstructed, so they can put it together themselves. Or, just eat the pieces. It's a nice way to use all the same ingredients, but present it differently.
What's in the lunch:
- Bread: each box has one slice, cut into quarters.
- Cheese: sliced cheddar for three (one has been refusing it lately)
- Veggies: thin sliced carrots, and lettuce. And a few tomatoes for the side.
- Two have sliced turkey.
- One has some mayo.
- One has a few yogurt raisins for just a little extra nibble.
- One has sweet red peppers.
- On the side they all have sliced apples and a lemonade cookie.
Products I used:
- The pink silicone cups are from Ikea.
(Products linked here are affiliate links, if you purchase something I get a small commission, but your price stays the same.)